Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pool Party

We had our ward party today, and it was at the local pool. It was So much fun. Landon was able to go off the diving board (which he usually can't do because he can't swim quite well enough, but since our ward had rented the pool, I guess that rule did't apply). He loved it! Then all the dads started doing tricks off the diving board, which Landon had to try to do. Luckily, he didn't try to flip, but he did jump and touch his toes then splash into the water. It was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera, but luckily one of my YW had hers and had posted this picture on facebook, so I snagged it from there.

I feel like I haven't bloged in a long time, and really I haven't. It seems like I just don't have the time. We've been spending all of our free time with the Elmers (we're enjoying having them here while we can!), so I haven't had a ton of time to myself to just blog. Luckily not a whole lot has happened. Landon starts his second round of swim lessons next week. I'm excited for that. He can swim ok, but hopefully they'll be able to help him improve. Anyway, I suppose I should go get Addie down for a nap.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

That child has NO FEAR!! He scares me to death. I just hope you guys keep a close eye on him WHENEVER water is around, to include the bathtub!

Katy Wilson said...

nice farmers tan! so sexy!

Candace said...

Did you do swim lessons through the Y? Was it worth it? Was it super pricey? How old is Landon?
I guess you get "mom" questions this time instead of "friend" comments.

Anonymous said...

what a fun ward party! How come they never did fun stuff like that until I moved?? landon is such a little cutie. He's so willing to try anything. lily really misses him. She keeps asking when he can come over and play. Miss you. I think I'll go upstairs and call you instead of just keep making comments on your blog :)

Cooper said...

Sweet farmer's tan, deef!