It's not the typical 'it's a boy' view, but I was having a contraction during this part, (nothing to worry about, I was assured) so the poor little guy was getting squished and his legs were folded up. But we did get a good enough view to know it's a boy!!
Here's a cute Profile picture. He's measuring about a week bigger (going mainly by his head) which isn't unusual for my kids. We're still thinking of names, so start throwing them my way!!
4 comments:
wow! I don't know if I just haven't looked closely enough but this is the first time I've actually seen a baby form in an ultrasound picture.
i am going to start doing some serious baby name thinking.....i'll get back to you
Asher, Acer, Keegan, Kayden, Coleton, Kipp, Paxton, Callum, Kyron, Tylan, Riley, Clayton, Oliver, Owen, Caleb, Xan (pronounced Zan), Henry, Vaughn, Edwin, Rex, Maxwell, Mitchel, Phillip, Avery, Kenneth, Dallas, Reign (pronounced Rain), Sheldon, Toby, Truman, Forrest, Trew, Jaxon (pronounced Jackson), Holden, Dallin, Dean, Floyd, Miles, Bradey, Jordan, Kirk
Congrats! That's so exciting to know the gender! I love the pics. I think ultrasound pics are the cutest. It's so fun to peek into their little worlds!
Post a Comment