

Here they are reading books with Nana and their cousin (well, my cousin, so their second cousin?) and Addie and Grampy looking at a book together. Thank goodness for Fancy Nancy books.

After reading Fancy Nancy books, the kids had to dress up. Landon found a cape and decided to be Darth Vader. Addie and Jenna dressed up in some dresses they found in the dress up trunk. My old prom dress (the purple) and one of my aunts old dresses from one of her show choirs (she's a choir teacher) that they gave to Hannah forever ago as a dress up dress. Boy did they feel fancy!!
Addie also got her first haircut while we were here. We didn't take hardly anything off, just the wispy ends that were making it look scraggly. I think it is SOOO cute now!! And it still fits in ponytails, so Steven is happy with it too.
BEFORE
AFTER
That's the gist of our weekend so far. I did go out shopping on black Friday, which was a first for me. I set the alarm and Steven and I headed out to Wal-Mart at 5:00 in the A.M. to get portable DVD players for $49.00! We were lucky enough to get some (one for each kid). I was searching the electronic section and couldn't find them anywhere, so I asked a worked where they would be and he said 'They are up by grocery, in the isle'. Oh, silly me! I didn't even think to look in the grocery section!! We got up there and there were about 20 left. That was really the only great deal we got. We were out of there in less than an hour. We did some more shopping on Friday and then again today. I didn't really buy much either time, because I'm pretty much done with my Christmas Shopping. It was "fun" to get out and about in all the madness thought.
6 comments:
The hair cut looks so good! Maggie has wispy hair and will NOT keep anything in it so she always looks a little wild. Maybe by the time she is the same age as your princess, her hair will thicken up too.
I am glad you had a nice visit. Just get home without any labor pains!
She is absolutely adorable!! You were so brave to go to Walmart Friday morning. Our Walmart was so packed there was a line of cars on the highway waiting to turn in. We turned around and went home instead :-)
Addie looks so different and so much older with her cute new do. So FANCY!! :) (like your pants!) LOL
Addie's hair looks so cute like that!
I hope your WalMart didn't trample someone to death...
I had to work at the Lane Bryant that day and it was CRAZY!!
Addie's hair is way too cute for words!
You always post the best pictures! You have such a cute little family. I love Addie's hair!
Post a Comment