Here we are in 2003, when we got married...
And in 2004, when Landon was born..
In 2006, when Addie was born...
2007, in Washington D.C....
2008, GRADUATION!! And of course, Grant was born (but I've posted all those pictures recently...)
Six years and three kids later, I still think Steve is the most amazing person and husband. I love him so much more than I did when I married him (which I didn't think was possible at the time...) We've had a wonderful 6 years and hope for at least 66 more together. I would list all the things I love and appreciate about Steven, by my Granny told me it's akward for others to read, so I supposed I'll just tell him all that stuff in person. I really do admire Steven and am so thankful that he's my husband and companion for eternity!!p.s. Look what Steven got for me last night. Beautiful orange day lillies. My FAVORITE! They grow everywhere here in the summer, and he found some in the middle of winter for me. Granted, most of them haven't bloomed yet, but that just means they'll last all the longer...
And here is our little family this morning. Happy Anniversary to us!!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I love that last picture of the whole family! Some of my fondest memories are the whole family in my parents bed. It doesn't get any sweeter than that!
Grant looks really cute in that family picture
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a fabulous couple. I really look up to you guys and admire how much in love you are. I love your family picture too. Too cute.
I love seeing all the pictures!!! I think the very best picture of you two is your 'now' picture--you look soooo cute! And your family picture is adorable too. Happy sixer!
I would never dream of telling you your Granny is wrong, but I love reading/hearing others express their love and appreciation for their spouse. Congratulations and best wishes! (I was thrilled to see that all of your kids have clothes on!)
I am so happy that you added Steven to our family 6 years ago. We are so lucky, no, blessed. Cute blog. I love you all.
Congratulations! Wow, you guys got married about two weeks before we did, our sixth is coming up on March 1. Man, sure wish I knew what my wifes favorite flowers were...
The way I found you was kind of a convoluted process that started when Kyle Walker googled me and found me (I'm horrible at staying in touch with people) and through the twists and turns that make up the labyrinthian world of blogs I found Andrew Kearse, then found you guys.
I can't believe you have three kids! That's awesome. I guess most everybody from back in the day does though, my wife and I were the late bloomers and held out as long as our consciences would allow.:) The whole parent thing is fun though, especially when you've been kept up ALL night, you "wake up" in the morning so tired that your entire body feels like a wet shower curtain, you look in those little eyes...and it's okay.:) You just love 'em so much.
Have you heard about Durell by the way?
Post a Comment