Can I just tell you how excited I am for tonight!! I'm going to my first quilting class!! This is the fabric I got, and I think it is so cute!! After the day I've been having I can not wait to escape and learn how to make a quilt square! (it's been a day full of 'Landon! Why would you break that? Landon! Why would you go into my closet and pull all my clothes off the hangers? Landon, PLEASE stop changing your clothes and leaving you other clothes all over the house! Addie, why did you just pee you pants when I JUST asked you if you had to go potty? Landon, PLEASE stay out of Grants face, can't you tell by his hysterical cry that he's not enjoying that? Landon, get off the kitchen counter and quit getting into everything! Who dumped out my three baskets of laundry and why in the WORLD would you do that? Landon, why did you think dumping out all of Grants baby clothes in the toy room would be a good idea? and many many many more similar questions...) Anyway, in my quilting group I'll learn to make two squares a month and then by the end of the year I'll have a quilt!
Speaking of sewing and quilting, look at this ADORABLE quilt and diaper bag my mom made for me...um...I mean, Grant...

Okay, I'm sure my pizza dough is way over raised by now so I better go roll it out and get the toppings on it will hopefully be ready when Steven gets home.


5 comments:
Yahoo! Another quilter in the family is always a "good thing" as Martha would say. I hope you have fun and are hooked for life.
Beautiful quilt and diaper bag from your mom Sarah! And where are you taking your quilting class?
I like making quilts and stuff like that, but when it comes to sewing a long sleeved plaid shirt I HATE sewing!!
I love the quilt and bag that your mom did! It's so cute, and the colors are great! The day you had seems similar to mine. At least yours ended well with being able to go to quilting class. Post pics of your masterpiece. Hope you had a great time. Miss ya.
so after reading about your day I'm so sad that you didn't actually get to have fun with your fabrics! Hopefully Grant will be more cooperative next time. :-)
Post a Comment