Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joy School Valentine Party...

Steven's mom had to go home yesterday morning. We were so glad that she was able to come and visit, but we wish she could have stayed longer!!Addie didn't want me to fix her hair yesterday, she wanted Grandma to do it. I told her that Grandma had gone home, so Addie told me that I could fix her hair, but I had to PRETEND to be Grandma. They sure do love their Grandma!!

Cheresa (my mother-in-law) and I cleaned our carpets while she was here. The carpets aren't great, but they're a lot better than they were! Here's the before and after pictures.
BEFORE:AFTER:I'm embarrassed how bad they were!!!

Okay, onto the Joyschool Party. They read books.Made a Valentine for their dad.And of course, one for their mom's.Made cute bags to hold their valentines in.And of course, no party is complete without frosting and eating sugar cookies.And Addie spent her time making yummy cupcakes out of play-dough.
And here's how our cute Grant passed his time... what will I do with him? It was fun! Landon isn't too sure he likes Valentines Day though. Too much Pink!!

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Your kids are so dang grown up! I almost can't believe it. And Stevens mom looks younger every time I see a picture of her!

Searls Stuff said...

Where do you hold Joy School? When my kids were little we did in it in each other's homes. The pictures don't look like a home or a chapel; not that it is important. Anyway, I hope Steven's mother doesn't live too far from you.

tacy said...

I remember my mom teaching Joyschool with Jessie. There was a story about creative carl once and my mom said "creative carl" so cute and she will NEVER say it for us when we ask her.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! That before/after picture of your carpet is amazing!! It's like all new carpet!!