I think they look great!!! I am so proud of you. Doesn't it feel great to create something? You will have a beautiful quilt that you will be very proud of, congrats!
Great job! I'm so jealous! I wanted to take that class, but the timing just hasn't been right with bed rest, etc. You'll have to teach me after you've finished the class and you're an expert! They look awesome!
7 comments:
I think they look wonderful! Good work!
I think they look great!!! I am so proud of you. Doesn't it feel great to create something? You will have a beautiful quilt that you will be very proud of, congrats!
They look great!! And the star wars audience story cracked me up!
Yea! I like the color choice. Are you planning on making a sampler quilt with the blocks? I can't wait to see the next blocks.
You should be proud! They look great!!
Yay!!! Way to go!! You'll be a champ in no time!
Great job! I'm so jealous! I wanted to take that class, but the timing just hasn't been right with bed rest, etc. You'll have to teach me after you've finished the class and you're an expert! They look awesome!
Post a Comment