The kids had a fun Valentine's day. They're like their mom, any reason to celebrate is a good reason! Steven's mom left bags for the kids filled with Valentines goodies. They were really excited to open the bags Saturday morning.

Addie and I thought it would be fun to put curlers in her hair one night after her bath. Well, she thought it would be fun until we got the curlers in. Then, for some reason, she started throwing a fit!! Maybe we'll try again in a couple months.
She's cute though. Even with her straight stringy hair!Tonight after our Family night, we took some of our extra dinner over to an old man Steven met a couple Sunday's ago. This man is actually giving Steven bag-pipe lessons. On our way there, Landon was asking if Brother Malcolm (the man) had any kids. We told him no. Then he asked if he had a mommy and a daddy. Again, we answered that he didn't. Landon thought for a minute and said 'That's sad. He doesn't have a mommy or daddy or little girl or little boy. That's sad.' I thought it was interesting that he could recognize and personalize the mans situation. That he realized that his life would be sad without the rest of us in it.
My poor baby Grant has been a pill today! I'm not sure what his problem was. He would just start screaming when I'd put him down. He sound asleep now though. Cute little guy!
I booked a flight to go to Utah with Steven in April. He booked his flight a while ago. He was going to go out by himself and go to his mission reunion but ticket prices came down, and there is talk of a college reunion taking place in Salt Lake that same weekend, so I booked a flight for me too. My parents are going to watch Landon and Addie, and Grant will of course go with us. I'm excited!! I do need to get a WILL of come sorts written up before we go....
Every year our ward puts on a dinner theater for the youth fundraiser. This year, I'm one of the people over decorations. The dinner theater is this weekend, so this week is CRAZY busy! Oh well, come Sunday, I'll take a long nap and be back to normal (hopefully!).p.s. Aren't sleeping children the cutest? Especially mine...
7 comments:
hey sarah! i *totally* remember you! next time you talk to leslie, ask her what story i always tell whenever we start talking about you! you may not remember, but it *still* makes me laugh!
my mom used to put curlers in my hair. I'm sure I fussed about it too.
Yes, they are cute, you IDIOT!!!
idoit? that seems a little harsh? I am EXTREMELY excited for you to come to utah. i can get a flight up for around $50...and I don't work on Mondays, so it's a little easier to get away for a weekend knowing I won't ahve to be back on mondays. i'm sure i'll come up! even if it's just me you and alanna that would be fun!
Have you tried rag rolling her hair? It is softer and might not pull as much as the sponge rollers do. Just be prepared; the curls are really tight!
Have you decided if you are coming down for the family reunion?
We are FOR SURE doing a reunion. Even bishop said he'd come up for it. Kaysi is booking the church building and once we get it booked I'll post more info. I am SUPER SUPER excited!!!! I'm so excited you are coming out for it.
I think your kids are just adorable! I think it's so crazy how alike our families are--same number of kids, ages and genders!
Post a Comment