Steven's mom came got in Saturday night. We've had a blast with her so far. We're sad that she has to leave Wednesday morning though. Today we shampooed my carpets. That wasn't really a blast, but it needed to be done. The kids are in heaven having her here.
Doesn't this look like a kid who's having a blast?
Addie was worn out, and just fell asleep cuddled up to Steven one evening.
And he's just so cute, I just want to eat him up!! 
GOOD NEWS!!Addie is pretty much potty trained. She's now going on her own. I just have to ask her a couple times during the day so she won't forget. It's SO nice!! I'm thrilled she's doing so well!!
BAD NEWS!! I'm pretty sure Grant is going to be a thumb sucker. We've caught him a couple times sucking his thumb, but then tonight, he put his thumb in his mouth and sucked away three different times!! He fights the binky though. He sure is cute sucking his thumb thought...
Landon has decided that its fun to take showers. One night he told us that he didn't want a bath, he wanted a shower. 

Oh yeah, and my flowers have bloomed more. Look how beautiful they are!!
Okay, I'm off to bed. Grant should be up to eat pretty soon.
4 comments:
Cute, cute photos. Thanks for being such a faithful poster. I think a baby sucking their thumb is adorable, an 8 year old, not so much. Try to keep it out of there. Don't give up yet. Try a different binky. I wish I were there to have fun too. Come to my house...... please.
Ok, I think Grant sucking his thumb is the cutest thing ever!! Cute pictures!! Awesome job for Addie!! And, I agree with your mom...come to her house!! ;)
Okay, I LOVE thumb suckers. They find it themself and sooth themself back to sleep at night. When Lily and Noah used to have binkies I was constantly going in at night to put it back in their mouth. And I was frantic when I was at chuurch with a screaming child and I realized the bink was at home!! But the thumb is always with them. Trust me, you will learn to love it!
There is only one thing nicer on a floor than freshly cleaned carpet: tile! I hope one day I can convince Uncle Ron to let me take the carpet out of our bedrooms!
The kids are adorable, as usual.
Post a Comment