I feel like the pictures don't show it quite as well, but believe me, he cut it! When I noticed I said 'Who cut Ella's hair? Addie, did you!?' She assured me she didn't. So I asked Landon. He said it wasn't him. Then I Grant runs up and said 'Gant did it. Gant cut Ella's hair!!' (obviously, he calls himself 'Gant'). I felt horrible when I realized he had scissors that close to her sweet little head! He was so proud of himself so he didn't quite realize why I was lecturing him about not using scissors!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Guess who got a hair cut!
Ella did. Thanks to Grant! Being the wonderful mom that I am, I didn't realize that my two-year old was playing with scissors around my baby's head, until after Ella's bath and I noticed that her hair was noticeably shorter in a place or two. See for yourself!
I feel like the pictures don't show it quite as well, but believe me, he cut it! When I noticed I said 'Who cut Ella's hair? Addie, did you!?' She assured me she didn't. So I asked Landon. He said it wasn't him. Then I Grant runs up and said 'Gant did it. Gant cut Ella's hair!!' (obviously, he calls himself 'Gant'). I felt horrible when I realized he had scissors that close to her sweet little head! He was so proud of himself so he didn't quite realize why I was lecturing him about not using scissors!
I feel like the pictures don't show it quite as well, but believe me, he cut it! When I noticed I said 'Who cut Ella's hair? Addie, did you!?' She assured me she didn't. So I asked Landon. He said it wasn't him. Then I Grant runs up and said 'Gant did it. Gant cut Ella's hair!!' (obviously, he calls himself 'Gant'). I felt horrible when I realized he had scissors that close to her sweet little head! He was so proud of himself so he didn't quite realize why I was lecturing him about not using scissors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...to think how badly that could of turned out! Maybe Grant will grow to be the worlds best cosmotologist and he can say he's a prodogy because he started cutting hair at the ripe old age of 2 or 3
Post a Comment