Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I kind of hate writing posts on holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day, yet I feel like I'd be so ungrateful if I didn't write something! So, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I've been very blessed to have a wonderful father! He reminds me of Bill Cosby sometimes, and I LOVE Bill Cosby (but I love my dad more)!

I've been so very blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves his children beyond discription! He is so smitten with our children. He sees their potential and is quick to tell them how much he loves them and how important they are to him. I am so greatful that my children have such a wonderful father! He is so great!

And lastly, I've been blessed to have a great Father-in-law. Steven has learned a ton from his dad (who know's a lot, about a lot). Anytime we have a question about one of our cars, or about some home improvement project, or how to get our generator working because a big snow storm is comin and we want to make sure it's working right, we call Monty.

Basically, I'm super lucky to have these amazing men in my life! Father's day or not, they're the best!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I can totally see your dad as Bill Cosby.

Searls Stuff said...

Did your dad feed you chocolate cake for breakfast? That was always my favorite B. Cosby skit.