We were able to head down to my parents a few weeks back (I'm still trying to get caught up on my blogging). My kids were very happy to be able to get in the pool. The water was still kind of chilly, but they didn't mind too much!
I went swimming for the first time this season yesterday and it was SO FUN! I hate not having a pool of my own! Also...I looked over at that cute picture of Ella on here and I got REALLY excited cause her middle name is Kathryn!!
When I was little my parents put in a pool and it was the best used, most loved pool ever! We were out there as soon as the water hit about 60 or 65. We didn't care that it was cold-just meant we had to swim faster:) The will look back and think of these as the 'good ol' days!
2 comments:
I went swimming for the first time this season yesterday and it was SO FUN! I hate not having a pool of my own! Also...I looked over at that cute picture of Ella on here and I got REALLY excited cause her middle name is Kathryn!!
When I was little my parents put in a pool and it was the best used, most loved pool ever! We were out there as soon as the water hit about 60 or 65. We didn't care that it was cold-just meant we had to swim faster:) The will look back and think of these as the 'good ol' days!
Post a Comment