Friday, June 17, 2011

You're so vain

I found all of these pictures on my camera the other day. I'm pretty sure Carley Simon wrote the 'You're so Vain' lyrics for all 5 year old little girls!Jennifer gave Addie this dress when we were in Nauvoo. She wears it ALL THE TIME! When Addie was little she had the CHUBBIEST cheeks! Like, seriously, chipmunks were jealous. I've thought that her face has slimed down a lot the past couple years (or she was at least growing into her cheeks) but these pictures, from these angles, prove differently.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

She needs to have a session with her Uncle James so he can teach her how to smile and make funny faces while she is taking pictures of herself. Tell her Nana loves her and I can't wait to see her on the 4th of July. I will order fireworks just for her :)

Beans. said...

Um, she is like a teenager! I can not believe it! I don't even take pictures of myself! Okay that might be a lie. But on of those pictures should totally be her facebook profile picture when she gets older!

Brittany said...

so cute!!!!