Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mr. Elephant

Landon has a friend. This friend brings Landon comfort when he's nervous or worried, but he also is a lot of fun to play with. The best part about this friend is that he's always around. He goes by two names. Mr. Elephant, or Elephanty. I'd like to introduce the world to Mr. Elephant.Landon has these two warts on his hand that look like the eyes, and the finger is the trunk. I've mentioned getting the warts removed, but Landon is adamant that theY need to stay on! The other morning Landon woke up really early because he had peed a little in his bed. He came into my room and said 'Mom, it's too dark to get clean clothes out, and even with Mr. Elephant, I was STILL too scared!' I'm hoping the warts will just go away on their own, but I'm sure it will be a sad day for Landon with he's left with just a finger, and Mr. Elephant has gone away!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, that is too funny. Who would have thought of Mr. Elephant? That boy is a funny one.

Leah said...

When my sister was young she had some warts on her hands and she hated them cause no one at school would hold her hand. My mom finally told her that they would start praying for the warts to go away. That summer we went on a long trip and every hotel/motel we stayed at had a pool. She did a lot of swimming in a short time and by the time we were home, her warts were gone. Some kids hate warts and some kids love warts and the Lord answers prayers!