FRIDAY:
- Lazy morning of just enjoying being with my family (we're at my parents house this weekend)
- Running some errands (one of which included Porter getting his mole removed off the end of his nose! He did great!)
- Sitting outside and playing with the kids and just watching the kids play while mom, Amanda and I talked.
- Getting the kids fed and leaving them with their Aunt Hannie while all the adults went to the temple.
- Going to the temple
- Going out to eat with no kids after the temple!
SATURDAY:
- Sleeping in (somewhat)
- Guys (Steven, Dad, Brad) playing basketball at the church (with the two older boys in tow).
- Casey running a few errands with Maya in tow.
- Bennett getting his first haircut (thanks to Nana).
- Watching conference (always wonderful and uplifting)
- Mom doing random sewing projects for us while she's watching conference.
- YUMMY lunch of steak and chicken fajitas!
- Playing outside with the kids (and adults) with these balloon rockets mom got. You blow them up, then let them go and they zoom and whiz and whirl all over the place. We were having contests to see who could catch their rocket as it fell out of the sky, and I'm proud to say that I (being pregnant) beat all the other girls and caught my rocket first!!
- Watching more conference (still wonderful and uplifting)
- Playing outside with the kids some more.
I'm not sure yet what we'll do while the guys are at the Priesthood session of conference. Maybe we'll put the kids to bed and make cards, or jewelry, or Amanda and I will talk to mom while she sews. But I'm sure there will be some ice cream involved at some point (at least for me...)
3 comments:
It sounds like you're having a wonderful weekend. Conference with your family and everything else! I love Conference weekend...
There's something about not having to go to actual church on Sunday that makes conference weekend so wonderful, huh?
:)
I'm excited for your new baby and I'm not even there! Have you come up with names yet?
There's nothing like conference weekend! We took a long drive, so the boys would sleep and we'd actually be able to listen, and we saw a beautiful area of Ut that we often ignore. Plus it was great to have a few hours to talk with Ben, uninterrupted!
Post a Comment