Since this post is pictureless, I decided to take a picture of what Landon and Addie have been doing all morning, waiting for church. They've been playing with their 'Magnetix' and been playing 'Super Mario'. I'm not quite sure how Landon knows about Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Wallawigi (something like that) and the Princess, but he does. Here's a picture of the Magnetix Mario characters.
This is baby Mario, Luigi, and Mario holding hands. And I think the blue one is Wario and the yellow one is the Princess.
Here's the crazy kids with their creations. I swear they've spent a good hour and a half playing with these. It's amazing!!p.s. I've had a couple people ask for the apple butter recipe that Amanda and I used. It's the apple butter recipe in the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. Basically we just put the apples in the crock pot. Turned the pot on high. Cooked the apples until they were smooshy. Then take the lid off, add some apple juice (I think we added less than a cup, even though the recipe calls for about 4 cups, because in the crock pot you don't have to worry about it sticking to the bottom like you do in a pan), then we added some cinnamon, nutmeg, and what ever else the recipe calls for. Cook on low with the lid off until it thickens. Then can it! It's super easy!
3 comments:
That sounds like a super fun idea! You Porter girls, so creative!! Sounds like a awesome night!! :)
Ahhh...Iron Chef party. What a great idea!
Of course you have a fun party after I leave?? Why didn't you tell me about it when I just talked to you a couple of days ago? I want all the detalils! It sounded like so much fun!
Post a Comment