
It was a neat Ag farm where they had all sorts of berry plants, paw paw trees, and (my favorite) mini apple trees! They're growing apple trees that, when they're full grown, are really short, to make the apples easier to pick! How cool is that? I tried to get some pictures of that, but we were on the hay ride, so they're not the best. (notice how short the trunk is)
Landon was too excited running around to slow down enough to get many pictures taken. I got quite a few of Addie though.


I did catch some of Landon on the hay ride.


We got one mini pumpkin, two pie pumpkins and a lot of gourds. Landon thought the gourds were REALLY cool!!
(notice the fat preggo belly hanging out! I was trying to get the kids to cover it up, but I guess that didn't work!)
Overall, we thought it was a success. (and of course, Landon can't hardly take a picture without posing like Spiderman!) And the best part is that all the pumpkins were FREE fifty FREE!!
4 comments:
Addie is SOOO adorable!!! Landon is SOOOO cool! You are soooo cute! And I am SOOOOO jealous that we didn't go to the pumpkin patch with everyone.
That looks like fun--and I am jealous that it was FREE! We have a pumpkin patch close by, but they are expensive :(
Look at those adoarable Harward kids! Miss you guys! We're trying to come for Halloween, so hopefully I'll see you in a couple of weeks, then I can rub your feet all you want!
gosh your kids are SO cute! Plus I love hay-rack rides too, the opportunity to ride one is enough to get me to go anywhere, almost.
Post a Comment