I had my doctors appointment yesterday. I'm going every two weeks now. When the doctor came in after the nurse had weighed me, and taken my blood pressure and all of that fun stuff, he was looking over my chart and he looked up at me and said 'You haven't gained any weight since our last visit. Are you eating?' I was kind of surprised, because obviously I'm eating! So I told him I was. Then he said 'Have you lost your appetite?' nope 'Are you eating when you're hungry' yep, and sometimes even when I'm not hungry! 'So, you're eating a well rounded diet, and eating when you're hungry, and drinking enough?' yep... I thought this whole conversation was funny, and so did Steven when I told him. Pretty much because my family will attest that you don't want to be around me if I get too hungry. I get so grumpy it's intolerable! I don't let myself get too hungry. Anyway, it was kind of comical...
On another note, Steven came home from work yesterday with 50 gallons of water that he got for FREE!! I was really excited about that. We now have a decent store of water for our family. He was at one of his stops and a guy was delivering cases with gallons of water in them. Some of the gallons had busted, soaking the cardboard cases. Well, the guys couldn't sell them, because they're sold by the case, so he gave them all to Steven, for free! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!
4 comments:
What pregnant woman loses her appetite? I don't think that is at all possible! :)
Good for you! That's awesome, not gaining weight! (or at least I'd be happy about it! ;))
When I moved into my house the previous owner apparently forgot to stop the delivery of his water jugs. So I got two big jugs of water for free and that was way exciting! The only food storage I have! I may starve to death...but I'll never be thirsty!
lucky!
Post a Comment