Anyway, Addie has a cold on top of the pink eye, and I think it's wiping her out. Landon and I found her like this this afternoon.
We both thought it was pretty funny that she just fell asleep right in the hall. I actually got worried that she fell and knocked herself unconscious or something, but I checked and she was just sleeping.We actually had a pretty busy day (busy for how lazy I was feeling!). We got some housework done then took Addie to the doctor. Afterwards we went to the store to get our prescriptions (YEAH! I got one for my UTI too!!) and a few random things. Amanda and I then made 15 'cookies in a jar' for me to give away as 'Thank Yous' for people who helped with the Youth Activity we had over New Years.
This is totally off topic (not like there's an interesting topic going on here anyway) but does anyone else LOVE 'Biggest Loser'? I love that show!! I think it's so fascinating to watch these people change. Plus, I'm feeling very inspired to lose all my excess weight.That reminds me of another thing. Steven and I are having a weight loss contest. I haven't really lost much so far, and we've been going since New Years. I'm not sure how much he's lost, but he's running about 4 times a week and playing basketball once a week. I still have 2 weeks before I can start exercising, but I'm making it a goal to run/walk on the treadmill 3 days a week and go to aerobics at the church 3 times a week. There, now that my goal is out there I'm accountable. Okay, I'm going to finish watching Biggest Loser.
5 comments:
Speaking of...I am watching it right now. I do love it! It is very motivational, I just hate all the drama! The weigh-ins take 45 mins!!! But it really great to see how people 2-3X my size can do it. It really motivates me!
I am so glad you all got medicine! Now you can start feeling better. Poor little Addie, she must be so miserable. Hope everyone gets well soon!
Don't forget that you have a great advantage to losing weight since you are nursing. Yay!
did your doctor restrict you until 6 weeks? otherwise, you might be able to start now--my doctor ok'd me to start running a week after Jules was born. (mostly I was happy because I would run outside and it was an excuse to leave Neil with the howling baby. Talk about motivation to get moving...)
Good Luck on the weight loss. Poor Addie, I've never had pink eye but I can imagine it would be agonizing, especially at her age
Post a Comment