Monday, January 12, 2009

Seriously!

Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter bear? Yes, that's a tail on his bum. This outfit that my mom got Grant was the perfect outfit for a cold day like today!!

Seriously, does anyone else think it's ridiculous that I haven't heard back from the doctors office yet (and it's almost 9:00 pm, so I know they're not calling anytime tonight!), so I still haven't gotten an antibiotic for this dumb UTI, which means I have to go all night feeling crappy, plus, if I'm lucky I'll get the medicine tomorrow and it will take at about 24 hours before I start feeling better.

Seriously, on top of my UTI and clogged milk duct, I think that Addie either has pink eye or just a nasty cold that's making her eye gunky. I'm pretty sure we don't need pink eye running through our family right now...

Seriously, I think I've eaten my weight in Oatmeal Crazin White Chocolate Chip Cookies today. Not good...not good at all...

Seriously,it's taken me over an hour to write this not very profound blog... I need to get to bed now that my kids are all asleep and taken care of.

4 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

So sorry to hear of your post-baby discomforts. As if delivery was not painful enough.

Don't know prevent the UTI but FRESH pineapple (not canned or bottled) always works WONDERS for clogged milk ducts. SERIOUSLY! No need to ever suffer from those again! Hope that helps!

Anna said...

For the love... I hope you are able to FEEL BETTER SOON! It's the worst to be trying to adjust and deal with the changes that are inevitable with having a new baby, but to have to deal with little extra's on top of it all that leave you not feeling well IS THE WORST!

Good luck...

And Grant look ADORABLE in his little bear outfit, seriously!

Lake said...

It helps me to drink tons and tons of water.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!I love his outift. I just want to squeeze him and cuddle him. :)