Monday, January 12, 2009
What's a girl to do?
It just seems wrong that I'm awake at 6:45 writing this blog. I've been up for at least an hour now, and I can't even blame it on Baby Grant! I finished my prescription for my nasty Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) on Friday, and this morning I'm awake with just as much pain and discomfort as I had two weeks ago before I started the medicine. Of course the Dr. office doesn't open (at least the phone nurse) until 8:00, so I've got a bit to wait. Seriously, one UTI after another! There's just something wrong with that. I'm really hoping that when I call the nurse, she'll just call me in a prescription and not make me go in and run the tests again. And of course, now all three of my children are awake, so not only do I feel like crap, but my day is starting way earlier than I'd like. Should be an interesting and fun day! Oh yeah, I've also got a lovely clogged milk duct which makes me want to swear every tme my kids bump me. Like I said, should be a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there Sarah! I would totally come and get your kids if I weren't on bed rest. UTIs are horrible! I totally feel for you!
Post a Comment