Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow and Smiles...

I took the kids out to play in the snow yesterday. Landon had a blast. Addie on the other had, didn't like that her hands were cold (her little gloves got wet, then when we took them off, she kept getting mad when she'd touch the snow!) She sure did look cute in her snow pants though (please ignore the ugly blanket hanging behind her. Our garage door lets in a ton of cold air, so in an effort to lower our heating bill, we hung the blanket up to keep the cold air out, and the warm air in) Of course I took them out yesterday, before we got the extra 6 inches last night.
In other news, our sweet little baby Grant has started smiling. And my goodness, it is just the CUTEST smile!! Grant is full of surprises! Not only are his eyes going to be blue (at least, I'm pretty sure they're going to be blue, which I'm THRILLED about!) but he has DIMPLES!! I had a REALLY hard time getting a good picture of his dimples. I think it was because the lighting wasn't too great, and when the flash would go off you couldn't see his dimples, but when I would turn the flash off, the picture turned out grainy. But, here's some cute pictures nonetheless (and I'm not sure why that one uploaded sideways, it isn't sideways on my computer...and don't mind the scratches/rash on his face. I think he might be reacting to the laundry soap? Who knows... and before you all comment asking if I use Dreft, yes, I do, but I washed all of his clothes before he was born in regular detergent, because I had pregnancy brain, and it didn't occur to me to go buy Dreft. Plus, he rests his cute little face on my shoulder or arm a lot, and my shirts are washed in regular detergent. So, my next step is switching over to ALL Free and Clear. Wow, that was a long and wordy explanation for his scratchy/rashy face...)
In the picture above and below, you can get a small glimpse of his dimples. They're much more obvious and all the cuter in real life.

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

BRRRR! I can hardly imagine being that cold anymore. Even while I was home there was no snow...so I get all confused at why there is snow everywhere else still. It's been in the mid 60's here all week. BEAUTIFUL!

Anna said...

Grant is adorable! I am not jealous of all the snow you guys have though. Brrr.

Alayna said...

Is that a dimple I see? He is so cute...all of your kids are adorable! Glad I am out of the snow...