Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun times...

Steven and I decided to take the kids to 'Malone's Gymnastics' yesterday. It has been so cold here, and the kids are starting to get restless I think. We always have a blast a Malone's. I'm not quite sure who likes it more though, Steven or Landon.
Because it is indoors, and they have these foam blocks, my pictures tend to turn out with dust spots in them. So, please ignore the spots in the pictures.
Landon may look a bit timid, or unsure, but believe me, he's not! He was just waiting for a younger kid to move out of the way before he jumped in! Here's the proof!Of course, Addie had a ton of fun too!!
Landon and Addie really liked the rings too, and Landon was a pro on the balance beam!!
And just to prove that I was there too... Grant had his favorite parts too. Sleeping and smooching...

What a great day!!!

6 comments:

HoffmanFamily2 said...

Looks like fun!! We should go there next time we come up! :)

Kathy said...

I love these pictures. It makes me cry. I really REALLY wish you girls and my grandkids lived in the same area. I miss you all. Grant is looking so much older. I think he has lost the newborn look and I am not there to see him :(
Love you guys

Katy Wilson said...

FUN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Sarah! You look so skinny! You kids are so adventurous! Lily just got to go and do it this week for a school frieldtrip and she would not jump in the big foam pit for anything!! Your kids are such cuties!!

Searls Stuff said...

What fun! We don't have anything like that here. Just an inflatable-land, but the kids like it. Hope you are staying warm!

tacy said...

cute! I think I'd have a ton of fun there too.