Thursday, January 15, 2009
Global Warming?
Global Warming...I don't think so. Today's high was -1 degree. That was before wind chill!! Both times when I had to go out today it was -11 degrees without the wind chill. That is just absurd!! So, what was I doing out in that kind of weather you might ask. Well, I'll tell you. I had to go to the pharmacy, yet again, to get eye drops for Addie's pink eye. Why? Because Landon thought it would be fun to get her eye drops that we got on Tuesday, and dump them on his feet yesterday. Why? I don't know, maybe because he's destructive and weird? So, lucky me, I was able to go out into the freezing cold to get more. I don't think tomorrow is supposed to be much better. Anyone have an some extra plane tickets to Flordia that they'd like to give us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You could come to Texas. Our high was 65 today :) Oh--Olivia used to get pink eye all the time and you can grate a potato, put it in a paper towel and put it on her eye to get rid of the infection. Take it or leave it, I haven't tried it yet since Olivia hasn't had a case in a while.
I had a dream about you and your family the other night. I had to go pick you guys up from the airport but i had wrecked my suv so i had to take tacy's car, but i realized you wouldn't all fit int he car and i was running out of time and i was goign to be late and i was crying...
it was a mess.
then in real life i tried to call you...twice...yesterday and you were gone. probalby at the pharmacy i supposse.
Post a Comment