Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mr. Chug-a-lug

I took Grant in for his two week appointment today (even though he turned 3 weeks on Sunday). He weighed 11 pounds 5 ounces. No problem gaining weight, that's for sure. He was 23 inches long. So needless to say his weight, height and head were all in the 95 percentile. He's such a good baby!

I don't really have any new pictures to post right now. We returned my new camera for two reasons. #1 being that it would randomly turn off and #2 is we found the same camera at Best Buy for $70 cheaper and with a better warranty. They were out of stock though, so it should be coming via UPS tomorrow. Then I'll start taking more pictures. Like, of my new laundry shoot, which I'm IN LOVE with!! There's a slight chance that Landon likes it better than I do. He's always asking me if there's any dirty laundry that he can put down the shoot.

Thanks to my laundry shoot, I got all my laundry washed, folded, and put away yesterday (and that was probably at least 8 loads or more!). We ended up going to Chick-Fil-A for family night last night. Steven met us there on his way home from work and we had dinner then let the kids play on the play place. It was my favorite kind of family night. I don't have to cook or try to hard to entertain the kids. Pretty easy and laid back. Okay, it's quite time right now, so I'm off to try to get a little rest (a.k.a. lay on the bed while Landon and Addie watch a movie and ask me questions every 3-5 minutes. Very restful...not!)

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I can't wait for the day you find Landon or Addie shoved in the laundry shoot!!

Anonymous said...

Your laundry shoot sounds amazing! Now only if you could find a way to have the clothes taken up the stairs after they have been folded! :) And ps, I love Katy's comment!

Searls Stuff said...

Now if you can get Steven to install a dumb waiter to haul the laundry up you will have it made!