Today the first day that I got back on the treadmill since I had Grant. I was actually glad to get on that thing, which was surprising, since I really do truly hate exercising on it. But, it did feel good to finally be doing something.
I also finally cleaned out our coat closet. It was a horrible mess!! Embarrassingly horrible, to be honest. It really didn't take all that long to do, but boy, did I procrastinate doing it! I'm glad it's done though, and Steven was impressed with it when he saw if after work.
I also changed my vacuum bag today, which really needed to be done. Thanks to my friend Melissa, who picked up some vacuum bags for me while she was on the other side of town, I was able to finally get that done!
I've been meaning to call our phone/cable/Internet company to see if I could get our bill down. I finally called on Friday and sure enough, they were able to lower our bill by almost half! We were on a promotional deal where we got it all for about eighty something a month. Then the promotion ended and our bill went up to about $128 a month! So, I finally called and they got our bill down to about $65 a month!! How exciting is that?! I was thrilled!!
I really REALLY hate making phone calls about insurance, bills, doctors appointments, and that sort of thing. So I really put it off. Well, I finally called our insurance company and the doctor and hospital about all the charges and question I had from having Grant.
It feels good to have all of those things off of my never ending 'To-do' list. Grants crying now, so I'm off to feed him.
3 comments:
I can remember Pres. Uchtdorf saying something in one of his talks about giving yourself credit for all the things you do accomplish instead of all the things you never got around to doing. Good girl! Follow the counsel of our leaders.
I wish I could be so productive
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that hates making those phone calls! Good work on the treadmill..the kids and I went for a walk this morning. I don't think I've exercised since Thanksgiving. How horrible is that?
Post a Comment