Monday, April 14, 2008

all about ADDIE...

So, tonight for FHE we talked about how special Addie is. Each week we're going to focus on a different member of our family, going youngest to oldest. Poor Landon just couldn't understand why we kept talking about the things we love about Addie, and why we kept taking pictures of her, and why he wasn't the center of attention. Oh well, next week is his week.

Landon: Addie is special because I love her. And she always wants to drink juice. (you have to understand that Addie says "drink"="joo". I have no clue why, because we RARELY have juice, so I don't think she's really asking for juice, but Landon thinks she is. I think she just can't talk and says "joo" instead of "drink")




Steven: I think Addie is special because she is so sassy, and she's so cute, and she always smells good. (well, not always, that girl has some STINKY diapers!!)






Me: I love how Addie is obsessed with arms. Mainly the upper arm. She LOVES to rub the skin on people's arms, and if she can't get to someone else's arm, then she'll settle for her own. She will come running towards me with her hands stretched out saying 'Arms! Arms! Arms!' I also ADORE Addie's cheeks. They are so chubby and squishy and oh so kissable!!




Addie is getting to be quite sassy, and she doesn't mind telling you what she thinks about things.
And as you can tell from the picture 'She ain't scared of NOBODY!'
(she is however scared of almost any animal. No matter how small. Dog, cat, squirrel, bunny, bird...)



Addie LOVES to play with Landon. Even if that means she has to be a monster. She is really starting to love playing with her baby dolls (which I didn't get a picture of, sorry). I think it is SO cute to see her pushing her little doll stroller around and hugging her babies.




We can't even imagine our lives without Addie. What a blessing she is to our family. She has such a sweet and wonderful spirit. She is so loving, and loves to be a helper. I feel so immensely blessed to be able to be her mom and to have the opportunity to spend every day with her.

p.s. I have to put a disclaimer on the previous post. The cute thank you card on there is not the one I made. I wish. Ours was much more simple and plain. Sorry for the misrepresentation Sarah Z.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Landon, wanting to be the center of attention? no way. Addie May... Love It!

Zarsky Family said...

Isn't Addie such a little princess? I think she might need a little crown for her birthday (if she doesn't already have one)!

Amanda said...

That picture of her in the green is the best picture of her I've ever seen. So precious!

Katy Wilson said...

i am so excited to meet the new little addie...she has grwon up so much since you were last here.