Monday, April 21, 2008

Book tag

Cooper and Nina tagged me and Steven in a book tag. The rules are as follows:
  • Pick up the nearest book {at least 123 pages}

  • Turn to page 123

  • Find the 5th sentence

  • Post the 5th sentence on your blog

  • Tag 5 people
"When has the Lord given you gifts to help you participate in His work?"
Teachings of Presidents of the Church--Joseph Smith

I'm going to tag: Katy, Mom, Amanda, Casey, and Alanna

We'll see if Steven actually does this, I'll try to remind him to do it tonight. Stay tuned into our blog, tonight for FHE is Landon's spotlight. So I'll try to post about that later tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting tag post. I haven't seen that one yet. Wow, what people come up with. Since I just posted something yesterday and just got done doing something new today will have to include this one in my next post.