Monday, April 21, 2008

all about LANDON...

{yes, I know his face is FILTHY! It's the typical Landon face though!}

Tonight for FHE we focused on our sweet boy Landon. For a while I really thought Landon would be the death of me. He was just SOOOO busy! Always into everything, and arguing about everything! However, in the past two months or so, his sweet side is really coming out. He's always been a sweet kid, but luckily the sweetness is finally starting to outshine his orneriness (of course he still has his moments)!

Addie: Addie thinks Landon is special because he loves her and he's her brother (that's what Landon told me she said at least). Landon and Addie are such good friends. He's always looking out for her, and trying to help her. He actually just taught her how to swing on the swings 'superman' style.





Steven: Steven thinks Landon is special because Landon and Steven are
best friends (even though I keep trying to get Landon to say I'm his best
friend, he ALWAYS says his best friend is his dad). Landon and Steven are the ideal father/son team. They love to have fun and it's always a party when dad gets home.





ME: I think Landon is special because he's my very favorite boy! Landon is such a good helper to me during the day. I love that he loves to be in pajamas (even though that does drive me crazy when I have a whole load of his pajamas to wash almost every day!) I love that he loves to be with me and cuddle with me throughout the day. He's such a special boy. We love having him in our family!!

Landon, I hope you always know how much you're loved and how much we adore you. You bring so much to our family and we are so thankful Addie has such a wonderful big brother! We love you Landon!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Nana loves Landon too. I think he is special because he is so fun to be with. He likes to do most everything and at different times hates the same things. He is very loving and loves to let me read books to him. He goes to sleep so well in his own bed. He is so nice to Addie and loves babies. I think Landon is the BEST! Everyone loves Landon.

Casey said...

Aunt Amanda loves landon too. I love landon because he is so fun and quirky. Porter and Maya love Landon because he is such a great cousin, and we can't wait to live by him again so we can all play together.

Zarsky Family said...

Lucas would love to be Landon's friend, it we lived closer. We think he is GREAT!