
My mom and dad came up to visit for the weekend and got up here yesterday afternoon. They came up because tomorrow (Saturday) is Steven's graduation and we are SO excited he's done with school!! Last night mom and I went to a 'Stamp Camp' a lady in my ward does. For $5 you get to use all of her super cute supplies and make 5 super cute cards! While we were there, however, Steven got a phone call from the police department asking if he was the owner of a Honda Prelude. He told them yes, and they told him that his car had been involved in an accident. Well, you should know that Steven's car has been in the shop all week, so it wasn't even at our house!! At first when Steven told me, I thought that the people at the shop had been joy riding in his car. But what actually happened is two cars got into an accident, and one of the cars ended up going into the parking lot of the mechanic's and hitting Steven's car. Crazy stuff. Not too much damage was done though, so that's good.
I think it all goes together great! I love it. I am constantly reminded though, every time I think about how cute their little boy and girl comforters are, how sad I am that I don't live closer to an Ikea. I swear, if there was one even an hour away, we'd probably go weekly. I love that place!! Thank goodness we went to Philadelphia for Thanksgiving and we were able to go to Ikea then and get them for my kids.
4 comments:
The kid's stuff is so cute!! And congratulations Steven, that is quite and accomplishment!!
I too LOVE IKEA. There is one about 30 minutes from my place here in Utah. It actually is just west of the freeway from the apartments that I used to live in (the apartments were just east of the freeway). If I still lived there I would only be 5 minutes from it. :) Congrats Steven on graduating.
It looks so great! Let me know if you want me to pick anything up from IKEA for you before we leave!
You did a great job with their room! Yeah for Steven! I am so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment