
Saturday was the day. My wonderful husband graduated (
cum laude) after 5 years of full time marriage, school, and work. I couldn't be prouder of him!! It was a long day, but I was glad that we went and were able to support him. The graduation was in Marion, Indiana, which is about 1 1/2 hours away. My parents and the Smiths (Steven's second family) came up to visit for the weekend and attend the graduation ceremony. I was bummed that I didn't have my camera (because Steven put it in the trunk of the car and I didn't know that, so I couldn't find it), but luckily Joe took some great pictures! What a relief to have school behind us (for now). I love you Steven and am VERY proud of you!! Thanks for all you do for our family! You really are the best!!
7 comments:
congrats to the graduate!
Isn't it the best feeling in the world? Marcus and I just graduated Friday and I can barely believe that it is real. CONGRATS!
Way to go stev-o! Thats a really great piture too! Sarah be looking good!
oops that last comment was from me
Amanda
congrats on graduating... if my husband had to do any more schooling to get his degree he would be with out!! and this is Toni Elmer, the picture girl... thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! And if by "pitch" you mean my pictures come out of the camera looking like that, then yeah, I've got a great hold on the technical stuff. And I'll let ya in on a little secret, it's not about the camera! It's about the person, and the lens.
Congratulations, Steven!!
Why don't you look for a job down here in Indy, now? It's closer to Louisville... Then more of us could enjoy the Harwards!
Congratulations Steven! Way to go!
Post a Comment