Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Short and sweet...
This morning I thought I'd try to be somewhat productive, and shower before my kids got up. They both woke up at 6:00 AM, but fell back to sleep in my bed. So around 7:30 I got into the shower. When I got out, I could hear Landon talking and I could hear that he was playing with my Nintendo DS. As I walked into the room I heard him say 'Good job Addie' but when I looked at the bed, Addie was still sound asleep. Landon was holding her hand, making her play the Nintendo game, and she was sleeping through the whole thing! I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe you had to be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a funny big brother!!
How funny! Addie is SO adorable. We love her cute, chubby cheeks, too! :)
Hugs!
No, that really is funny!! He is so cute. I just love him!
Post a Comment