Saturday, April 19, 2008

For Casey


First of all, I don't know how to put links in my blogs. With that said this picture was on our friends Cooper and Nina's blog, and it reminded me of a blog my sister posted not too long ago, about "chindogu's" (practical inventions, but so silly no one would use them). I thought Casey would like this one.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

what is it? a head sweater? a head sweater that attaches to your laptop? well, whatever it is, it's pretty weird/

Becca said...

I don't get it. I think it needs some sort of explanation?

Amanda said...

That first post that is supposedly from me was actually from casey. I think this picture is hilarious!!! I really want one just so I can sit around in it and have a friend sitting a way from me so I can have them tell me what peoples reactions are! And you're right it's perfect for chindogu

HoffmanFamily2 said...

Clever! but creepy!