I really am worried that I am losing my mind!! A couple days ago, Steven went into the garage and said 'Sarah, what is this stuff all over the floor out here' without _looking I replied 'Your tools!', he said 'No, this Orange stuff. What is it?' By that time I was in the garage and saw what he was talking about. There was this orange slimy goo on the floor. I followed the drips up to a bag sitting on our food shelf. In the bag was a can of black beans (or something of the sort) and two containers of Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, no longer frozen. See, I'm losing my mind...
Then there was the time I was putting our left over pizza away one night and the next day, when I went to find it to feed it to the kids for lunch, it was no where to be found. Finally I decided to give up on the search for the missing pizza, and just make the kids some chicken nuggets. So I opened the freezer, and what did I find? The Pizza!! Why in the world would I have put that in there? Who knows, maybe I thought it was the orange juice!
Anyway, I meant to include in my last post, that the silly contraption, which is pictured below, is so people can work on their laptops without other's seeing what they're doing. I don't know why anyone would use it. I would feel so claustrophobic having my head covered like that.


My main reason for this post is to share my good news. Steven finally got rid of his blankie!! By the time he got rid of it, the back side, was A LOT worse than this. It was pretty much pieces of batting barely holding on to the ties. Steven was given this blanket when we got married by Jennifer (Steven's second mom). It was his favorite blanket when he used to stay at their house. Well, it finally got to the point where it really was beyond repair (especially for someone with limited sewing abilities like me). Last week Steven woke up with a little bite on his leg. The next day he had another one, and just to give him a hard time, I told him that spiders were probably in his blanket. You have to know that Steven is TERRIFIED of spiders. The thought of them gives him the heebee-geebees! Well, the next day he told me that he had thrown the blanket away. Mainly because he couldn't get over the thought of spiders in his blanket. I have to admit that I really did like that blanket, when it was in it's working state. However, it really did just get to the point where we had to get rid of it. My plan is to make Steven a new blankie by Christmas time, we'll see if that gets done.
6 comments:
Yeah! The blankie is gone!
I have one of those...haven't used it for years though... my mom has been trying for years to get rid of of it but I hide it:) Now, actually, it is here in my house. It will probably go the same way when we move. Good luck with the new blanket! I am sure Steven will love it just as much!
oh, I started blogging, Sarah. It is sippysaddles@blogspot.com
Don't worry, Sarah.You ARE losing your mind. . . LOL!
Woo Hoo! Great news. Let me know if you want me to get you anthing from IKEA before I move back there. I LOVE our comfortor cover! Oh and I think I might have an idea as to why your mind is going...You are dad's daughter!
where do blankets go when they die?
Okay seriously, how did you guys not get your legs and arms stuck in those massive holes at night?? That blanket is ridicously well-used! Usually those ones are the ones that are most comfortable though. Steven-any spiders since you got rid of the blanket? :)
Post a Comment