Monday, April 21, 2008

A weekend review... (third post of the day)

Stevens sister, Lacey, and her husband, Joe, came in to visit Sunday. Landon had a BLAST with them.
Addie just liked to watch. She's amazingly shy around people she's not completely familiar with.
Steven made a BEAUTIFUL 'proper' English Trifle. Unfortunately I didn't think it tasted as good as it looks (it's the custard in it, I just don't like it all that much)


And the kids dumped THREE bottles of their kids shampoo into the bath tub to make a bubble bath. The pictures don't really do it justice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dessert looks good, but I am with you...I don't care for custard much.

Casey said...

Wow Stev-o that is a BEAUTIFUL triffel

Katy Wilson said...

WHAT? i just read this blog for the third time and i think i am still confused. Lacey...has a husband? when did that happen? did you tell me about it? not that it's a bad thing.. its good. i don't know why i would have known, other than i just figured that once you knew it, i would know it since we are practically one in thought...