I feel kind of bad because I didn't get Steven's birthday tribute written until the 5th (his birthday is the 3rd), but the 5th was my mom's birthday. I was going to publish a post for her that day too, but felt like Steven should have SOME time to have his tribute up by itself for a while. So, here's mom's.
Because mom has been into memories lately, and old pictures, here's some of my favorite memories of mom.
Mom, I love you and admire you so much! I would be lost as a mother without you as an example. One of my main goals in life, is seriously to be as good of a mom and have as good of a family as you have. I'm so thankful that we have such a close relationship, and that I can always go to you with question or advice. I love you!!!
- How she would always give me the "birds and the bee's" talk in the car, so I couldn't run away screaming!!
- When I was in the 5th grade and mom came and signed me out of my class to take me out to lunch, because I had had a rough "everyone hates me" type of morning.
- When I was really young, I remember my mom playing 'chineese jumprope' (or whatever it was called) with me and Amanda.
- Going on many shopping trips to Columbus with mom and Amanda and Hannah when I was in high school.
- I loved how we always had every social activity at our house, and all my friends LOVED my mom. I swear they wanted to hang out at our house, just because of my mom!!
- I love how my mom is one of the most patriotic people I've ever met. I don't think I've ever seen her sit through the National Anthem without crying. One time we were in an airport and my mom saw a young man in his military uniform with his parents, and mom started crying, and I think she even hugged the guy and his mom
Mom, I love you and admire you so much! I would be lost as a mother without you as an example. One of my main goals in life, is seriously to be as good of a mom and have as good of a family as you have. I'm so thankful that we have such a close relationship, and that I can always go to you with question or advice. I love you!!!
1 comment:
Ahhhh, so sweet, thanks. It is so so easy to be a mom when you have great kids like I have. I love you!
Post a Comment