Only in the last picture can you kind of get a feel for what it looked like. She had hair sprayed her 'bangs' into a big wave. She was talking to my mom in the first three pictures, that way she would stay still long enough for me to take the picture!
Landon had joy school today. Last week was his first week, but I didn't have a camera to take a picture, so I snapped one on our way out the door this morning.
Tonight Landon was telling us about some dreams he had last night. He said 'It was a funny dream. It was the one with the talking bear, and I was dressed up like a dinosaur and I scared the bear, because he thought I was a real dinosaur, so he said 'AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! (and it was about here that the memory of the dream and how funny it really was, caught up with Landon and he started laughing hysterically!)' It was pretty funny. Then he told us of another dream where Addie turned into a couch, so we all sat on her, and one where the talking bear was in a bag, because that's where he's supposed to be, and Landon was Spiderman, and was shooting webs at the talking bear. It was pretty funny...
We had the Elmers over for dinner tonight. It was the first time we'd made steak on our new grill, and I thought it turned out okay. I, who am not a huge meat lover, wasn't sure what I needed to do to prepare it for the grill. So I sprinkled some tenderizer on it (and I think I sprinkled a bit too much,) and it was a bit too salty. But besides that it was pretty good. While the Elmers were over, we dressed Bennett up in a bumble bee costume. He was pretty darn cute!!




2 comments:
Uh, Landon needs to be Hulk!!! That costume is so funny. Addie can be the Mr. Incredible girl or something like that.
the first time my mom caught me doing my own hair I was cutting one of my pigtails off so I'd have a side ponytail.
Post a Comment