Landon (Ammon) and Maya (his sheep)
Ammon's other sheep (Bennett and Addie (well, her shoulder at least))
Porter, after Ammon cut his arms off!
Tonight Bennett climbed on the kids table and decided to finish off their Oreo dessert. He was liking it (even with the sand mixed in)
And of course he wanted to share with his Aunt Sarah (I am his favorite, you know!)
It was so good he had to lick the plate!
' What? No one else was going to eat it!'On other, pregnancy news, I heard back about my blood work I had done on Friday. And I am anemic. Oddly enough, I was so relieved to hear this! I have NEVER felt SO SO SO tired and exhausted in my entire life! I just thought that it was me being a wimp, because who isn't tired when they're pregnant. I actually asked my Dr. about it though, because I knew I was beyond the normal amount of exhaustion. He said that it could just be that I'm chasing two kids AND pregnant, so I feel more tired, but like I told Amanda, he obviously hasn't seen me at home. There's not much chasing going on. Just a lot of calling (Landon, come here!) I'm too tired to chase them!! Anyway, so I was relieved to find out there was a reason for my complete lack of energy and have never been so excited to take iron pills to boost my iron!
2 comments:
Bennett is sooo cute! I swear it's those good Porter genes. :)
What makes you so sure King Lamoni had sheep? Just Kidding, I have a teacher who was colleagues with the guy who was the historical supervisor for Mel Gibson's movie Apocalypto. The guy is a member of the church and he specializes in South American stuff and he is convinced that King Lamoni had flocks of turkeys not sheep because no where in the scriptures does it say sheep and sheep aren't hard to round up after being scattered but turkeys are.
Anyway... long comment interesting idea
Post a Comment