Random Update #2- Landon is starting his 'Joy School' this week. We're doing a little preschool co-op where the mom's take turns teaching. I think he'll really like it and I'm excited for it.
Random Update #3- On Thursday we're heading to Nauvoo for a friends wedding. That should be fun, hopefully the drive with the kids will be manageable. They usually do a good job, but we usually have a DVD player, and last time we used ours it was acting up. So we'll have to see if it will work for us this weekend.
Random Update #4- Addie is a weird-o, but comes by it naturally. Steven has always made fun of me because I can't stand to have things done on one half of me and not the other. That doesn't make much sense, does it? Like, if Steven kisses one cheek, I have to have him kiss the other. That sort of thing. Well, Addie is the same way!! The other day I kissed one of her cheeks and she put the other cheek up to my face, and when I didn't kiss it she said 'kiss....(waiting) Kiss!...(waiting) KISS ME!!!' And I finally did. Steven was tickling her neck with his whiskers. She was squealing 'STOP!' between laughs and when Steven stopped, she turned her head, pointed to the other side of her neck and said 'This one...' If you tickle one armpit, you have to tickle the other. It's so funny how kids end up with their parents quirks!!
2 comments:
You have lots going on! I hope your trip goes well.
We're currently shopping for a new camera too. What do you love about the Cannon Powershot 450?
i love the new background...it is new...right?
i am looking for a new camera also...but i fear it will be many a moon before i see a new one...
Post a Comment