
So, I have NEVER found a four leaf clover. This has become a silent personal quest for me. When I take my kids to the park, I will try to position myself in a patch of clovers and just sit there looking for 4 leaf clovers. Pathetic, I know. Anyway, the other day while at the park with Amanda and the kids, I talked Amanda into sitting in a patch of clovers with me, to look for four leaf clovers. Well, to my utter surprise, I found a 6 leaf clover! Talk about exciting! The one pictured above isn't the actual one I found, but it's practically an exact duplicate (only leaves number 5and 6 were sticking out of the top more). My clover is now dried and you can't really tell the leaves apart as easily. Anyway, even though I was totally thrilled to find this rare 6 leaf clover, I'm still on the quest to find a four leaf one (even though Amanda told me that I'm just being greedy).
4 comments:
LUCKY!! I do the same thing, look for one anytime I go to the park!! ;) Haven't found one yet, and if you do find one, I'd have to agree with Amanda, you're just being too greedy! ;)
How lucky is that? I'd say that the 6 beats the 4 and not look anymore! :)
oh...uber lucky girl you are...
and i want you to know that you and your family frequent my dreams all the time...
I had a friend in high school who would always find them. We would be standing around talking and she would look down and see one. It became a quest for me too. I still don't think I have ever found more than one in my lifetime. I hope you have six times the luck!
Post a Comment