Wednesday, September 3, 2008

UNFAIR!!

Am I just being a baby or does anyone else think it's completely unfair that my poor husband has to get up at 3:45 in the A.M to get ready and leave for work, and he doesn't get home until 6:45 in the P.M.!!!! Because he's salary he doesn't get overtime, and even though he does get all Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday's off, he is still working well over 40 hours and is gone WAY WAY WAY too much!! We miss him... (here's the part where you all feel sorry for me...)

7 comments:

Anna said...

I think it's terribly unfair and I do feel sorry for you :)

Marcus and I have had our share of schedules that took him away from us way too much. As my little Connor put it "it's not fun". Good luck!

Brit said...

...at least he's home at 6:45. I have a husband that travels a lot (3-4 days a week). I'm pretty much a single mom during the week and have a husband on the weekend (if there aren't YM activities). Count your blessings.

Zarsky Family said...

I am sorry! Especially since we are enjoying a nice daddy schedule right now (after years of icky ones!). :)

Leah said...

I feel sorry for you! I always complain about Chris working too much but since he has cut back drastically (it only took three years of whining to make this happen) I have to say that Steve has us beat! It is way not fun or cool!

joanna said...

I do feel sorry for you. But it's good you do get to see your husband every night. Also, he must have a pretty important job where he needs to be there so much. Hopefully he can cut back on some hours soon!

Anonymous said...

I do feel sorry for you! Poor Sarah. Since Amanda is leaving in December maybe you guys should start looking for a new job. He's graduated with a great degree. See if there are jobs down by louisville. Then I can come and visit you and your parents at the same time. Until then, thank him for being such a great supporter. You're very blessed. (Enjoy Nauvoo)

Lynners said...

That stinks! I'm glad you have a hubby that wishes he could be around more but is willing to do what he needs to take care of y'all. How much longer till your baby comes?