Last night was a ton of fun! We went to see Brian Regan in concert! OH WHAT FUN!! He was SO funny, the comic who opened for him was also funny! Good company, good entertainment, and good food (before hand). We met up with our friends Matt and Maria and Amanda and Casey at 'Chipotle' before the show. After we ate, we headed over to the theater where we laughed until our stomachs, cheeks and heads hurt!

Matt, Maria, Amanda and half of Casey.

There's the rest of Casey!

Me and Steven, super excited for the show to start!!

And of course, BRIAN REGAN!! What a good time!
4 comments:
Chipotle...yum. I didn't know that place existed until I moved to Texas. I've since eaten at it enough times to try all the different kinds of burrito's on the menu...sad I know.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Good for you! It's always nice to leave the kids and go out with other adults.
i...too...just recently discovered chipotle and i LOVE it...
and for some reason I keep forgetting you're pregnant...
I assume it's cause you have had alot of pictures with you in them recently and when you do I'm always like...oh...ya...
have you come up with any names?
Speaking of names...and I keep forgetting to bring this up...Jennie Mack is having a boy right...and they are done after this one...right...so what in the heck were they going to name their girl if they ever had one?
I like your background! There are so many cute ones to choose from. I change the background for my school blog often so I can use more of them.
My fiance's favorite place to eat is Chipotle! I think they know him by first name. Sounds like the night was a lot of fun.
When is your baby due? Jen just had baby number 5 last night!
I'm so jealous! He's like the funniest guy EVER! I'm glad he lived up to expectations. It's fun to see pics of Amanda and Casey too. Tell them hi for me please!
Post a Comment