Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not much...

I don't have much to report, but I feel like it's about time for an update.

Yesterday we were able to enjoy some cooler weather (which I thought was GREAT!! Fall is my VERY FAVORITE season, and I was thrilled to dress myself and both kids in long pants!!) I discovered however that my little Addie isn't all that little! She turned two 3 1/2 months ago, however, yesterday when I went to put on her size 2T pants, they were like capri's! So I had to pull out 3T jeans and they fit her perfect!! Same with her shirt and jacket! 3T!!! I couldn't believe it. Her feet are about the same size as Landon's (maybe a tiny bit smaller) but Landon's shoes are only one size bigger than Addie's!! It's insane! She's growing like a weed! This morning Addie was quite the fashion statement. She had on Landon's Spiderman shirt, spiderman mask (as a stocking cap) some cool sunglasses, and a 'Go Diego, Go' backpack!

As you can see, I was able to take her picture this morning, but not because I got my camera back. My mom let me borrow hers while mine is getting fixed, so hopefully, I'll be able to post some more things (picture wise, at least).

Here's a random picture of Landon. Amanda and her kids had some caterpillars that they watched hatch into butterflies. Landon was helping let their wings dry out. Landon thought that was pretty cool. Lately Landon has been LOVING the game 'Memory' (or as he calls it 'Nemmory') We play it as often as we can, and he's actually pretty good at it! I'm surprised at how good he is at remembering where things we saw before are.

Well, besides that, I guess there's not a whole lot going on (well, except for me trying to get my bedroom, the kids room, and the laundry clean today, while trying to keep the kids entertained and trying to keep them from making bigger messes. Come to think of it, why do I even try? It's like I'm destined to fail... oh well, everyone likes a challenge, right?)

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

What a fashion statement! I'm glad that you can take pictures!!!

Katy Wilson said...

all i can think about is how much i miss you guys...but i don't want that to be the only comment i ever make...
so....try try try with all your might to get ahold of some wedding pictures....i really really really want to see some...
i can't even think of anyone i know...oh wait..i'll text sophie about it...she can facebook some to me...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Addie!! SHe is so funny. Although I'm surprised it's not Landon dressed up like that. He's such a character too. Miss ya