


Here's the jewelry I made. I liked the way the necklace turned out, even though, I'm not sure it's my 'style', although, I'm not quite sure what my style is. Amanda said it looked kind of like something an older lady who wears animal prints would wear. I still like it though!!

Here's the yummy apple pie. I supervised while Amanda did the work (well, I did stir up the crust). We had it after Family Night tonight and it was SO YUMMY!! I was really impressed with it!
On top of all of that productiveness for today, I spent the majority of the day 'pretending' to be patient, and I was somewhat successful at it! I was talking to Steven about how tired and ornery and feisty I've been lately, especially to my kids, who seem to get all of their energy right as I lose all of mine, and Steven said he had read about how if you want to obtain an attribute (like patience) then you should 'pretend' that you have that attribute for about two weeks, then after that two weeks you'll be that much closer. So, I started today 'pretending' to be patient, and I really did feel like I treated my kids with more patience. I just kept thinking that someone was video taping me to show others. Anyway, that was my day. I have about 5 loads of laundry that needs to be folded and 'Hero's' is about to start, so I better go.
3 comments:
Good for you! Your 'fake it till you make it' plan is a great idea! Love the jewelry. I have such a hard time coming up with ideas. You're way creative.
pretending huh...i'll have to give it a try...or pretend to give it a try! ha...i'm so funny...
I'm pretending to be young, beautiful and talented.......
Post a Comment