Tuesday, November 18, 2008

INTRODUCING: SPIDERMAN!!

Landon is obsessed with superheros. He LOVES Spiderman. Yesterday he wore his Spiderman costume all day. He even slept in it last night. Yesterday morning Landon said to me 'Mom, I wish I could climb on walls and things like the REAL Spiderman can.' So, I thought it was about time to teach him just how to climb the 'walls'. I remember my brother James climbing in the door frames all the time when he was little. So, in honor of Elder Porter (my brother James, on a mission) I thought I'd teach Landon the same trick. I didn't get any pictures of Landon in his Spiderman costume climbing in the door, because my battery was dead, but I got some first thing this morning.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

James will be so proud to see him. He is sooooo cute. I would love to see the same poses in his spiderman costume.

Zarsky Family said...

He looks so proud of himself!

Katy Wilson said...

He is getting so big!