
Let me warn you that this entry to my blog will probably be short and boring. Do you ever have those times when you want to update your blog or add something new, but you have no pictures to add with it (which drives me crazy when I have no new pictures to blog) or even worse, no thoughts to even blog about? That's me today. No pictures (except for this one of Addie, which is months and months old, and I've probably already put it up on the blogs, but it's cute, so it's up again) and really no thoughts. Except for the thoughts that I'm bored with doing house work, so I want a break and since Amanda's gone, mom is in Ft. Knox with Granny, and my friend Melissa wasn't answering her phone (I don't blame her, she just had a baby less than a week ago!) and everyone else is in a different time zone, and for some reason I get nervous calling people in different time zones for fear of interrupting something important, I decided to blog. About nothing.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm excited about that. I actually called this morning to see if I could get in sometime today or earlier tomorrow (my apt tomorrow is at 2:10). I'm just anxious to see if we'll be stuck here for thanksgiving or if we'll be allowed to at least travel to my parents. I'm not quite sure why the three hours to my parents was somewhat acceptable, but the 5 hours to Nauvoo was out of the question. I'm really bummed that we can't go to Nauvoo, but I'm at least grateful that the doc said we could probably go to my parents. On my to-do list for today is to talk to Steven about maybe going to Nauvoo over New Years (pretty sad that I have to add things to talk to my husband about to my to-do list. I swear, my brain is mush!!). I think Steven will have a good chunk of time off work, we'll have the new baby we can show off, and we've had to cancel our last two trips there because of this pregnancy (or related pregnancy hormones). As a bonus, I'm pretty sure my best friend Katy will be there visiting from Arizona and Sophie will still be there before heading back out to school! How fun that will be!! So, as of right now, that's my plan. I'm sure Steven will be on board. It's never hard to convince him to go to Nauvoo.
Okay, I suppose I should go switch over the laundry, finish cleaning the kids room, straighten up my room (which the kids have been playing in since I've been cleaning their room, so you know it's a disaster now!) and clean the kitchen. Fun, fun, fun...
1 comment:
don't make promises you can't keep!!! i'm so excited! i think we are going to try to have a game day again...that would be fun. games,food, and friends. sounds like good times to me!
Post a Comment