The other day we were on our way out. Landon ALWAYS has to have his coat zipped up, and his hat on. Addie, insists that she's zipped up too, but I've taken the hat off of her coat because it's held on by a zipper, and the zipper always comes half way unzipped, so the hat is always hanging off. So, Addie sees Landon put his hat on, and starts pointing to her head saying 'Hat! Hat!' I told her she didn't have a had, nor did she really need a hat. So I opened up the door to head out to the car, and Landon filed out, and I turned to look for Addie and she came toddling out wearing one of Steven's hats, all the while, happily saying to herself 'Hat. Hat. Hat. Hat.' It was PRETTY cute, and funny!
And of course, my kids think the universe will cease to exist if I take a picture of one of them and not the other, so here's Landon.
No comments:
Post a Comment