I was tagged by my friend Alanna, so here's some random facts about me.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
I was finishing up my junior year of high school, living in Bowling Green, Ohio, and working for an attorneys office as a secretary.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Make chocolate chip and heart shaped sugar cookies (check!)
2) Go to the 'Birthday Lunch' enrichment group and take cookies (check!)
3) Clean the kitchen (check! three out of five so far. I'm off to clean the kitchen as soon as I'm done vegging on the computer)
4) buy the remaining letters, paint them, and hang them up, for my kids names on their walls (Katy made me some once that were SO cute, just a bit too small. So I stole her idea and am working on some bigger letters, but Landon broke the L in his name, and Steven broke the E in Addie's name. )
5) Get gussied up and go on a date with Steven for our anniversary (which was yesterday)
Snacks I enjoy:
Ummm...anything edible? I love sweets, breads, and I really love popcorn with raisinettes in them! YUM!!
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay for all of Steven's school
Sell our house and move by my parents
Pay for my sister and brother-in-law to move down to my parents
Help pay for James' mission
SAVE SAVE SAVE
Pay for Steven's family to visit us A LOT!!
3 of my bad habits:
1) Losing my patients with my kids
2) Procrastinating
3) OVEREATING!
5 places I have lived:
Ohio
Texas
Germany
Kentucky
Wisconsin
5 jobs that I have had:
I worked as a packer in a Green Bean factory (my first job)
Secretary at an attorneys office
Candy shop worker (at the Fudge Factory)
Early morning janitor in college
telemarketer (for about 1 week)
5 things people don't know about me:
1) When I get embarrassed or hear something that bothers me my eyebrows start burning
2) I can play the guitar (not so well anymore, but I really want to start again!)
3) I absolutely love teaching the Laurels. Teaching is certainly not my strong point, but I love getting to know them, and sharing my testimony with them. It also pushes me to develop my teaching skills and think about gospel principles every week.
4) I LOVE being a mom. It's hard, and I complain about it all the time, I know, but I really do LOVE it!
5) I have never seen an R rated movie
5 people I tag are:
Sarah Z.
Amanda
Casey
Mom
Miranda
(And anyone else who wants to do it!)
2 comments:
Dang! I don't know very many people with blogs, so I don't have anyone to tag. I did the thing anyway. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
I don't know how to tell if I have been 'tagged' or not. Do you have to cut and paste the questions in your blog? You know I am too new at this to actually do it......
Post a Comment