Quite the fashion statement, huh? When I asked him what he was doing he informed me that he was going to play in the snow. I told him I didn't think that was the best idea. He said 'But Mom! I put my slippers and hat on. AND I put Addie's hat on.' (and yeah, that's a glove attached to the Velcro on his hat). Silly kid. He looked at me like I was the biggest disappointment and dud he'd ever met when I told him that he still couldn't go outside. Oh well. I'm sure there will be many more times in his life that I'll disappoint him. Might as well start him out early.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Where's your sense of fun, mom?
Landon decided it would be fun to go outside, into the freezing cold, while it was snowing today. I didn't have any idea of what his plan was, until I saw him getting himself ready and this is what he looked like. 

Quite the fashion statement, huh? When I asked him what he was doing he informed me that he was going to play in the snow. I told him I didn't think that was the best idea. He said 'But Mom! I put my slippers and hat on. AND I put Addie's hat on.' (and yeah, that's a glove attached to the Velcro on his hat). Silly kid. He looked at me like I was the biggest disappointment and dud he'd ever met when I told him that he still couldn't go outside. Oh well. I'm sure there will be many more times in his life that I'll disappoint him. Might as well start him out early.
Quite the fashion statement, huh? When I asked him what he was doing he informed me that he was going to play in the snow. I told him I didn't think that was the best idea. He said 'But Mom! I put my slippers and hat on. AND I put Addie's hat on.' (and yeah, that's a glove attached to the Velcro on his hat). Silly kid. He looked at me like I was the biggest disappointment and dud he'd ever met when I told him that he still couldn't go outside. Oh well. I'm sure there will be many more times in his life that I'll disappoint him. Might as well start him out early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Landon is quite the fashionista! Cool duds, Landon!!!
Why don't you get that kid dressed and snap some shots of him playing in the snow??
Post a Comment