I'm sitting here at the computer tonight, after everyone else is sleeping, and I hear Steven whisper from the bed 'It's already been done in bigger quantities...' Me, being very curious what has been done in bigger quantities, asks him 'What?' He then repeats it louder. I just started cracking up, which woke him up more, and then he explained the dream. He was in class and two of his classmates were dating. The guy was going on and on about what great brownies the girl could make. He then asked her to make more brownies for him, at which point Steven leaned over and said to the guy 'It's already been done in bigger quantities.' For some reason this just cracks me up!!
Just for fun, here are 3 of my favorite phrases Steven has said in his sleep.
* That's some CRAZY weird gum!
* Lacey Torrie Harward (his sister) don't you EVER wear my garments again!!
* Not down there Kathy...
7 comments:
Oh my, that is funny! The only person I know that talks in their sleep is my sister :)
Such a cute sleeper. You gotta love that Steven! Your life will never be bored with him sleeping in bed beside you.
Ha Ha Ha that stevo is such a wierdo
Amanda
I am a talker in my sleep as well.
have you ever tried asking him questions in his sleep to see if he answers? Janel used to always do it to me in high school to find out what boy I liked and stuff. Cute hubby, a little wierd though. lol
I'm taggin you Sarah. copy from my blog and paste to yours.
TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG SARAH
Post a Comment